2010年7月28日 星期三

By Your Side - Tokio Hotel

因為你, 願意在我需要時擁抱著我 給我所有所需...

所以才會依戀. 一直以來, 我是這麼的幸運... :) 為什麼我到這種時候才發現..

你 這麼好. ?

By Your Side - Tokio Hotel;

I just came here to say to you..
I'm by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around I am here
If you want to it's me you'll see
Doesn't count far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me...
the rainbow tried to shine just for you until the end

If the world makes you confused..
and your senses you seem to lose
if the storm doesn't want to diffuse..
and you just don't know what to do
Look around I am here
Doesn't count far or near..
I'm by your side.. Just for a little while.
We'll make it if we try.

* * *

"you're lucky that you got my reply"
"lol sure sure i am lucky.."
"nah.. you're not lucky enough..
i'm the luckier one..
to have you by my side.."

; ) ...

沒有留言:

張貼留言