2011年2月22日 星期二

to: thoughts gone in time and wind - gone to grow.

I can't blame busyness for not writing, 
because even on a busy Monday I can still allow time to arrange my thoughts at Greyhouse...
(Yes - I've never denied that emotional health can be overlooked and just overwork myself to get things done, being the emotional person I am..) 
taking some time to relax spiritually/emotionally is golden even if life is busy. 

At times, Facebook is just too public.. (but how public is this post??) yet I'd still be willing to slip
bits of thoughts in long phrases... so I'll continue to write - for myself, for my memories and sanity. 

As much as past can haunt someone, we should long start to appreciate how every moment of our changing thoughts can make us slightly different from this second than the next. (So, I hope whoever read this won't take these past expressions against me.) 

I've had my immature times; I'm continuing to grow; it's fair to say no one can be in their best conditions even if they want to. But things has gotten better. By today I've start to feel the flow coming back again. 

It's all in my hands...the power in me, to have more input (hard work on my part) while maintaining the optimism, to enjoy the process of grasping what I'm handling, to enjoy the satisfaction and finally to expect the fruits of my labor. In between busyness, allowing moments of personal contemplation of the emotional side of things regarding human relationships, allowing time to enjoy the bliss of savoring a cup of warm and gentle drink, (vanilla mint pu-er), 
and allowing the musical inspirations to brighten or guide my thoughts..oh, even a momentary rest of closing my eyes gently for a while..

The power is in me, to guide my distracted thoughts; to focus my thoughts; to separate yet allow my mind between music playing and working on revision questions for exams; to think less about him and more of me and my plans in life to achieve balance

Balance feels so good when I've done it. 
It can only become better from this point on - because I'll never let the equilibrium drop now;
and it surely will get better... if I keep at it. :) 

I can. 

to my thoughts that have been gone in time and wind...
even if I didn't record you down, 
I find that living those thoughts actively into each moment, minute, hour, days to make it better
will be a better investment. 

Days aren't thought to be perfect; it's lived to be perfect. 
(日子不是想出來的,是過出來的。) 

只有用心的去過才能找出最好的平衡方法。
不能相信自己腦海裡的幻影和想像,要相信自己的心...用它去看.體會.學習.衡量.把握.找方向. 

相信朋友,特別是那些相信你&用珍貴的友情挺著你的人;
最重要的是:相信自己。因為沒人可以幫你做到只有你能做到的事。

加油~! 生命裡每一天的幸福等著你去發掘。

沒有留言:

張貼留言