2010年11月10日 星期三

Words, Keys & Doors

Without words,
how do we open doors?

Doors to people's acceptance of us,
doors to people's trust,
doors to their hearts?

If it's not through words,
is it through gazes?
is it through smiles?

How do I open those doors to you?

Our words circled around the house of "Moments" and "Time",
those words took me to browse through those themed rooms,
"attentiveness", "seriousness", "gentleness", "thoughtfulness"...

I'd like to see the other floors...
How to do that though, if you're not home?
Since you hold the key, since you guard behind each doors,

I'm knocking... gently.
Knock, knock... until I realize you're not there.

Yet you,
You've seen my house in the transparent sunlight.
I'm sure you've heard me too, through those windows,
singing to you..
Did you hear me?

I'm eagerly cleaning and tidying my house,
so that the next time you visit,
you'll feel more cozy...
and stay permenantly with me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言