2012年1月28日 星期六

DETOUR-Saudi Art Movement


ART is universal. ART is in our daily lives.

ART is easy to relate to and understand.

ARTISTS aren't just making a fool out of themselves by creating something that SEEMS easy to the common viewer.

ART is no longer just about the technical ability of portraying something.

This vid is BRILLIANT. Esp the English captions underneath... summarizes so much of what a common viewer of art would want to know about art - why things are art - why art is what it is...


I'm a believer of art; I believe its beauty, its importance in the world, its profoundness and its messages is something that we all should try to understand.

And as an art historian, I'm your interpreter - I'm your guide - I will be your connection to the visual languages of art.

沒有留言:

張貼留言