2009年11月21日 星期六

金色琴弦 同人圖文 "On Fire" [火原x香穗] Part 1

金色琴弦 同人文 音樂想像系列
"On Fire” by Switchfoot"


火原和樹x日野香穗子
Hihara Kazuki x Hino Kahoko

It’s another leisurely Friday,
Seiso Academy students are waving goodbye to each other in the mixture of orange and red sunset color…

A tall third year student with lime colored hair is running in small steps to catch up with the apple colored hair girl in front of him…

     "Kaho-chan…!" the cheerful voice calls the girl gently.
     "Ahleh? Hihara-Sempai!" Hino Kahoko turns over in surprise,
     "Are you going home too?" Smiling politely, she asks casually
     "Yeah, well, band practice is cancelled for today…
     I can finally go somewhere on a Friday afternoon! Does Kaho-chan want to go home together…?"

      Hihara touches his nose in slight nervousness, hoping that Kahoko
        will agree to let him have this chance to walk her home.

     "Ah, sure, sempai!" She smiles brightly in reply.
     "Oh really? Yokada…!" Hihara breathes lightly and gazes at Kahoko’s cute smile,
     "Oh wait! I think forgot my violin sheet music is on the balcony!
     Gomen! I’ll be back soon, sempai, please wait here for me,
     I must’ve left it when I was talking to Len-kun just now…" after explaining, Kahoko quickly runs back into the building.

     Hihara stood where he was, astonished at her forgetfulness, thinking:
     Kaho-chan has these moments too? How adorable…
    
     After standing for a while, he felt tired and found a stone bench to sit on while he waited.
     I wonder what kind of places will inspire her interest… if only we can go to different places together at times.  
    
     While Hihara daydreamed about Kahoko and his private outing, Kahoko arrived at the balcony and bumped clumsily into Azuma who happened to have stayed after school to practice flute.
     "Azuma sem…pai!" surprised, Kahoko exclaimed.
     How unusual! I thought he always had his driver pick him up on time…
     "Yo…Isn’t this Kahoko?" Azuma turns, smiling with his usual gracefulness.
     "Ano…did you see a pile of violin sheet music here, sempai? I left them here just now."
     Kahoko searches with her eye, but didn’t seem to find her lost sheet music.

     "Oh…? Well." Azuma approaches her, his graceful smile turns to an rare evil smirk as he picks up
a few strands of Kahoko’s hair.

     "Sem…sempai!?" Kahoko suppressed her instinct of screaming and turned her fear into a helpless whisper.
     "What’s wrong, Kahoko… I’m just admiring your scared face. You remind me of my sister when she gets caught by my grandmother. Hahaha…"

     Amused, Azuma examines the scared girl closely who’s leaning against the corner of a cement wall.

While this is going on, Hihara is walking up the stairs the lead to the balcony. Hearing 2 people speaking unclearly, he anticipated that Kahoko might’ve found her violin sheet music. He opened the door slowly, wanting to catch a glimpse of her happy moment…

But he was shocked by what entered his sight and ear:

     "Can’t I make you blush like Tsuchiura does? I’ve seen him patting your head anyway."
     Still teasing Kahoko, Azuma didn’t realize his best friend stood a meter behind him.

     "Hi—Hihara sempai…!" Kahoko lets out her regret in another helpless whisper…
What would Hihara sempai think of us now? I must explain to him it’s nothing…!

     In between seconds, Kahoko sees Hihara’s face saddened; like the beautiful sunset that suddenly darkens into nightfall.
     "Ah, Hihara… you haven’t gone home too?" Azuma puts on his smiling mask, covering up casually.

     "Kaho-chan…" Hihara said somewhat weakly and quietly and turned back in a small run.

     I guess I’m not the only one who makes you blush…

I never knew Tsuchiura and Azuma…no, it seems like every one of us has been pretty close with you in some way… among them, I’m just another sempai or guy who makes you blush.

Tsuchiura gives you courage during the first selection, he gives you the courage of who you need to be – as a violinist, as representative student who strive to play for the General Studies Section…


Len-kun can help you directly on what you need to know in terms of violin skills, performing techniques…


Tell you where you need to go
Tell you who you need to be
Tell you what you need to know
Tell you when you’ll need to leave

     I can’t help feeling bitter and jealous.

But everything inside you knows
Says more than what you’ve heard
So much more than empty conversations
Filled with empty words

Since that night I fell on you (and fall for you) by accident, did you blush in front of other guys?



     Hihara paused and smiled sadly,

I remember seeing you blush in front of Azuma not just this time,
Do you know how my heart thumps so nervously when I heard about your “engagement” with him?
And now this…
Oh, what am I doing now… you make me burn and feel troubled at these mysteries…

And you’re on fire
When he’s near you
You’re on fire
When he speaks
You’re on fire
Burning at these mysteries

     I can’t help it.
    Can we have some time alone?


     I guess not even on my finally-free-Friday.

Give me one more time around
Give me one more chance to see
Give me everything you are
Give me one more chance to be... (near you)

Cause everything inside looks like
Everything I hate
You are the hope I have for change
You are the only chance I’ll take

Kaho-chan… it was your performances and conscientiousness that moved me, changed me…furthermore, falling for you. It’s been such a long while since I felt this way.


Lately I kept pondering whether or not I should tell you… because you’re the only one I’m willing to think about confessing.

I’m on fire
When you’re near me
I’m on fire
When you speak
And I’m on fire
Burning at these mysteries
These mysteries...

     I’m falling for you... I’m…

As Hihara’s thoughts pause here, he thought of the English song his friend recommended him lately.

     On Fire… Closing his eyes, Hihara puts his hands to his head and sighs in a troubled way.

I’m standing on the edge of me
I’m standing on the edge


As if trumpet is the only outlet to his troubled thoughts and mood, Hihara opens his trumpet case and raised it to his lips.

Standing next to the Musical Fairy Lili’s statue where he used to play his trumpet in support of who he likes, Hihara played the tunes of his mind on his trumpet, expressing his blues. Blues in love.


     Liking someone is not as easy as I thought…!



沒有留言:

張貼留言