2009年11月21日 星期六

金色琴弦 同人圖文 "On Fire" [火原x香穗] Part 2

Hearing Hihara’s trumpet, Kahoko stood up feeling melancholy too.

Azuma looked at her thoughtfully. No longer teasing her or reacting to what just happened, he paid attention to his friend’s trumpet instead.

Hihara…you really like her that much eh? This sad tune… so unlike you. Thought Azuma.

Kahoko stepped closer to the bars to take a look at the boy who stood there, playing his trumpet sadly.

Hihara sempai… Kahoko backs up slowly, then ran by Azuma straight to the boy she promised to walk home together. She wanted to explain everything – her helplessness, her care for him, most of all – let him know that she cares about him a lot more than he thinks.

Hihara opened his eyes, drawing himself away from the emotions and noticed the time on the school clock tower reading 4:35pm.

The cheerful boy sighed gently, stopped playing his source of happiness…

Since we met, you’re the reason why I play so energetically. But now, I play emptily.

Just as he thought this way, he heard a girl panting from afar. He turned to look at the source of such nervous panting and found a color of red in his sight…

Hi-Hi-...Kazuki-sempai!” The girl cries loudly as she loses all momentum, resting perfectly into Hihara’s chest.
   Kaho-chan…! Widening his eyes, Hihara could barely react, but he opened arms to embrace the red haired girl and found her to be his love.


   "Kazuki-kun… ano, gomenasai…!" Kahoko closes her eyes tightly as she apologizes.
   "Kaho-chan… why, don’t cry. I don’t want to find my girl crying in my arms… AHH what am I saying, I mean, I-I…I mea- I don't want to let girls cry..eh.." Finding himself guilty of speaking his heart, Hihara immediately starts to stutter uncontrollably.


   Hihara-ah, Kazuki-sempai… Kahoko was stunned by his words and blushed shyly. This is the first time she finds his words and stuttering with such warmth and cuteness. She blooms into a beautiful smile.

   Hihara, seeing her reaction blushed and smiled… he took a deep breath and reached for her hand.


Ah!!…Sempai… Kahoko, feeling Hihara’s warm and comforting hands, looks up at him while turning even redder.

“Kaho-chan looks like a blushing cherry-blossom… how, how pretty.” Hihara confesses with more confidence as he held her hands with two hands now, and firmer – looking into her eyes, he saw the way she wanted to speak to him about the incident just now with Azuma.



“Kazuki-sempai… let’s-let’s go, we promised.” After a long while of gazing, Kahoko lowers her head shyly after Hihara’s eyes met hers for such a long moment of time. But her hands lowered slowly, still holding his and gave him a sweet smile.


What’s this feeling… oh my, Kaho-chan..! My heart is expanding with heat and a wave of sweetness like honey…! Hihara’s face still burns, not able to calm down from Kahoko’s response to everything he did.


What am I doing…but more importantly, what am I feeling? I felt so happy explaining everything. Wait, but I haven’t mentioned about Azuma or really EXPLAINED to Kazuki-sempai… but I’m holding his hand…!

Azuma watched the two from above until Kahoko held onto Hihara’s hand and lowered it gently. He turned around, smiled in a disappointed way and disappeared under the sunset.

By this time, the overjoyed 2 calmed at each other’s hands holding each other, began to gaze deeply into each other’s eyes, even if it seems difficult in such bright sunshine.




沒有留言:

張貼留言