牽手 by 蘇芮 (Julie Su);
Julie Su in the music video above.
Someone demonstrating/teaching Taiwan's sign language.
因為愛著你的愛 Because (I'm) loving what you love,
因為夢著你的夢 Because (I'm) dreaming of your dream,
所以悲傷著你的悲傷 So (I'm) saddened by your sadness,
幸福著你的幸福 Blissful because of your happiness,
因為路過你的路 Because (I've) walked your journey,
因為苦過你的苦 Because (I've) endured your hardship,
所以快樂著你的快樂 So (I'm) happy because of your joy,
追逐著你的追逐 Pursuing your pursuits.
因為誓言不敢聽 I dare not listen to those promises,
因為承諾不敢信 because (I) dare not to believe in promises,
所以放心著你的沈默 So I'm at ease about letting your silence
去說服明天的命運 persuade the destiny that lies tomorrow
沒有風雨躲得過 There's no storm that we can truly shelter through,
沒有坎坷不必走 There's no difficulties that we can truly avoid,
所以安心地牽你的手 So (I) feel at ease taking your hand,
不去想該不該回頭 Not even thinking if (we) should turn back.
也許牽了手的手 Perhaps the hands that are now holding,
前生不一定好走 Didn't have a particularly easy life before this,
也許有了伴的路 Perhaps this journey, now with a partner,
今生還要更忙碌 Will make this life even busier and tougher,
所以牽了手的手 So these hands that are held,
來生還要一起走 Will still accompany each other in their next life,
所以有了伴的路 Therefore this journey with a partner,
沒有歲月可回頭 should not have any regrets.
所以有了伴的路 Therefore this journey with a partner,
沒有歲月可回頭 Has no time to regret.
-------------------
A beautiful song for two people who decided to stick by each other throughout their lives.
It's a song that's very characteristic of Taiwan's old times' traditions and marital beliefs.. in a way it has its own beauty that I really really admire and feels touched about..
The singer also has a very beautiful, emotional and powerful voice to render this song meaningfully.
沒有留言:
張貼留言