The World Out There – 外面的世界; by 齊秦 Chi Ching
在很久很久以前
A long time ago,
你擁有我
You have me,
我擁有你
I have you.
在很久很久以前
A long time ago,
你離開我
You left me
去遠空翱翔
to soar in the distant sky.
外面的世界很精彩
The world out there is fascinating
外面的世界很無奈
The world out there makes you feel helpless,
當你覺得外面的世界很精彩
When you feel the world out there is fascinating
我會在這裡衷心的祝福你
I'll be here, genuinely wishing you all the best.
當你覺得外面的世界很無奈
When you feel the world out there makes you feel helpless,
我還在這裡耐心的等著你
I'll still be here for you patiently.
每當太陽西沉的時候
Whenever the sunsets into the West,
我總是在這裡盼望你
I'll always be here, expecting you.
天空中雖然飄著雨
Even if the rain falls from the sky
我依然等待你的歸期
I'll always be here, waiting for your return.
沒有留言:
張貼留言